We are just about one month out from the start of our season so it’s time to hit the streets for 2015 Track Sponsors!
Here are a few facts worth sharing to give you an idea of just how important sponsorships are to our track.
– On a $10.00 race fee, a portion goes directly to USABMX to cover rider insurance!
– On a $10.00 race fee, a portion goes directly to USABMX to cover the tracks Sanction Fee! Bigger the race, bigger the sanction fee. Example, the Sanction Fee to host the DK Gold Cup in a few months is $250.00!
– On a $10.00 race fee, we must purchase awards.
– We have overhead to include, electricity, office supplies and other operational type stuff.
– Not one volunteer at SOMD BMX draws an income. Just pure passion only to put the best product out there each week for all riders.
– This leaves the track with around $2.00 – 3.00 per rider for a single point race.
– One 50 gallon drum of the liquid gold we spray on the track is approx. $600.00. We need at least 3 barrels to get thru a complete race season!
– We make ZERO dollars on a new membership. We collect it and USABMX gets 100% of it.
– We make ZERO dollars on a membership renewal. We collect it and USABMX gets 100% of it.
– We make ZERO dollars on a Strider membership. We collect it and USABMX gets 100% of it.
Hopefully these facts give you some idea of just how important a sponsorship is to our track. We need your help getting the word out this season! If you work for an employer who would be interested in supporting a health conscience sport and a sport that can be enjoyed by the entire family regardless of age, then please have them consider sponsoring SOMD BMX this season.
From our main page, select ‘Become a Sponsor’. Download our form and drop it in the mail today.
Thank you again for your support.